Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DomovDomov  HľadaťHľadať  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistráciaRegistrácia  StránkaStránka  Prihlásenie  

Fanfiction

Goto down 
+8
Kristine
leoraine
SNlois
Samabel
Night Angel
Sarinka
zoehart
dion-fortune
12 posters
Choď na stránku : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutorSpráva
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Počet príspevkov : 12342
Nálada : k-popovská :D
Registration date : 01.12.2007

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty01.12.07 3:28

I will use this section for public my ff in English because the most of my stories and poems were written in English. However, English is not my first language (obviously) so please forgive me if I'll make a mistake, what I probably will. So here is one of my short poems about SN. Enjoy!

Rest in peace
is hard with fear.
Demons are still there,
waiting for them.
Sons, which stayed alone
in this dangerous war.
Wouldn't you be afraid?
Wouldn't you be scared?
Parents can't rest in peace
until their children are safe.

So what do you think? Ready for some more? Don't worry, soon I will add other my poems and maybe also stories.

Naposledy upravil dion-fortune dňa 07.04.08 19:46, celkom upravené 1 krát.
Návrat hore Goto down
zoehart
Pocestný duch
Pocestný duch
zoehart

Počet príspevkov : 58

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty01.12.07 10:40

this is pretty good...i can't wait for your next work... Wink
Návrat hore Goto down
Sarinka
Diabolský admin
Diabolský admin
Sarinka

Počet príspevkov : 7654
Nálada : Sherlocked
Registration date : 29.11.2007

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty01.12.07 13:32

Wow, It's very nice, I'm so exciting for next one. I love your poems about Dean's death, It's so sad. I hope something like that won't happen to Dean, poor baby :cry:
Návrat hore Goto down
http://sarinka.tumblr.com/
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty02.12.07 20:18

wow thanks guys. So this is my poem about dean's death in English.

Darkness, loneliness,
sadness and emptiness.
Everywhere is quiet,
just wind outside
makes scary sound.
Nobody is here,
you are alone
but you know
that something is coming.
You hear someone whisper.
It calls your name
but you try pretend
it's just a wind,
it has to be.
You look around
try to find secret place.
Try to calm down,
to feel safe.
One year is gone,
it's time,
you can't think
you can't breathe
you can't scream.
You feel cold
and the light
is suddenly off.
You can't see
you are lost in the dark,
in a fear, in panic, in the past.
You feel it closer
you know it is here
your eyes are so week
you can't control your body.
You want to run,
escape, hide
but you can't move
you can't go
because you know.
You know there is no place
to run, to escape, to hide.
It always find you
it always catch you
it always get you
so you are just standing here,
shaking, sweding, scared.
You can see it now,
the mysterious white,
the guy in the dark,
the knife.
And you hear its voice again,
calls your name,
quitly, softly whisper
"Dean...
...don't be afraid of reaper..."
Návrat hore Goto down
zoehart
Pocestný duch
Pocestný duch
zoehart

Počet príspevkov : 58

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty02.12.07 20:58

...i dunno what to say...it's awesome...
Návrat hore Goto down
Night Angel
Žltočočko
Žltočočko
Night Angel

Počet príspevkov : 627

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty02.12.07 22:46

I agree - it's awesome! It really sound better than in slovak. I do do like it
Návrat hore Goto down
http://night-angel.ic.cz/
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty02.12.07 23:31

Night Angel napísal:
I agree - it's awesome! It really sound better than in slovak. I do do like it

you said do do Very Happy did you watch one day in Jensen and Jared's life or paley event on youtube? Laughing never mind. thank you (all of you) for review.
Návrat hore Goto down
Sarinka
Diabolský admin
Diabolský admin
Sarinka

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty03.12.07 0:09

I remember that, It was very funny and cute... Razz Kripke was there so amazing. Thanks to that video I love him sooo much....oops off topic. :shame: Night Angel you are right. This ones are rhyming, in slovak language not. It's shame that we can't post these on the web, cuz not everyone would understand... Rolling Eyes
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty03.12.07 2:30

Sarinka i agree with you, Kripke was there amazing (just like our boys) and this is original poem so it's obvious that the translation won't be very good. However, I am very happy that you liked it and it was one of the reasons why I put english version here (i like it more in english, too). after this i am writing poems for the site just in slovak from beggining to the end. i wrote one short story about Dean on Friday and I'm thinking about put it here, too but I am not sure if I should. It's story so however it's short, it's still long enough to put it here so maybe I will just translate that. I do not know.
Návrat hore Goto down
Sarinka
Diabolský admin
Diabolský admin
Sarinka

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty04.12.07 1:23

Don't you write somethig about Sam? Your last fic about him was pretty good. Dean is gone, Sam must live without him, something like that, hmm? Wink
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty04.12.07 1:43

yeah i was thinking about it too but now i am just more concentrated on dean, i guess. However, don't worry i will write somthing like that (that's for sure). i am happy that you liked it- sam on the beach (good combination).
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Počet príspevkov : 10070
Nálada : Travel and explore!!!

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty04.12.07 15:55

Girls, that is so sad :cry: I like torturing Dean Fanfiction 572728 but poems about his death... Wait for the end of the season ..... than maybe all of us will have to cry.

....... I´m sorry. That was pathetic. ...
I like your poems which are written in English... And especially when it is about Dean Fanfiction 214863
I´m looking forward to your next try!!!
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty06.12.07 1:22

thanks samabel. and don't even talk like that. our baby is gonna to survive he has to because if he won't.... Fanfiction 568939 next one should be about sam after dean's death and it should be a story
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty06.12.07 18:10

Ok, I try it. But somethimes words are faster than my thinking when we talk about SN. Emotions are working, guys.
And he IS gonna survive....he has to! Sammy alone....... no, It isn´t an option. Fanfiction 71416
Návrat hore Goto down
Sarinka
Diabolský admin
Diabolský admin
Sarinka

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty06.12.07 18:43

dion-fortune napísal:
next one should be about sam after dean's death and it should be a story

Cool, I can't wait for this story. I'm sure it will be very interesting and sad... Fanfiction 71416
Samabel: don't think about it, Dean won't die, cuz then I'll kill Kripke Fanfiction 707500
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty07.12.07 5:58

yeah after you told me that you want something like that i started to write it and i am almost done but i don't like it very much. i guess that i will do just another one. the one what i am working on right now is about 10 last minutes with Dean, than his death and Sam's feeling about his brother and well, everything. but i want just story when is dean already dead and sam have to deal with it. However, first i should finish my two stories and then i will start write this one-hopefully. btw if someone else have fanfiction in English i will be glad if he put here. then we can share our imaginations and this topic will be more interesting, xoxo Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty08.12.07 14:06

I´m affraid of one little thing - my English isn´t on the level I need to try to write some story in English. Wait one two year and then maybe I won´t be so shy. :shame: Smile
and I´m looking forward to your new story about Dean and his dead..... oh, and I can´t forget his brother Sam
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty15.12.07 3:53

SUPERNATUAL-WHY?

Dean was on the road. He listened AC/DC and he felt good. Sam stayed with Bobby to help him fix the gun. Dean used the chance and left for a little ride. He wasn’t alone for a long time and he needed clear his mind. He needed take a break and be alone for a while. Concentrated on music, he was just riding around. He didn’t want to think about what happened and what’s going to happen. He parked the car on a small parking place next to the forest. He went to the forest and took one of the paths. However, Sam was this “walking type of person”, it was Dean, who needed walk then. He was walking slowly, deeper and deeper to the forest. His mind was playing with him. Everything in the woods reminded him of something. Every tree, every bush, every flower…He couldn’t help himself. He had to stop and sat on the ground. Whole world was dancing around him. He saw moments from his childhood, when he took care of his little brother, when he tried to protect him and dad. Dad…How could he done that? To his son? Dean started cry. He didn’t cry for a very long time, not like he was crying then. Everything bad what happened just came to him in that moment. The night, when his mother died; the day, when he saw her again but she was sorry just for Sammy, not for him; the day, when Sam left to the college and never called back; the day, when Cassie ran away; when his dad left him without say “Goodbye”; the day, when he told him that he might have to kill his own brother…All of these situations and moments were screaming in his head but he pretended that he is OK. He couldn’t talk about it with Sam. He have to be strong for him, but now…He just couldn’t fight anymore. He needed put everything out and free himself. So he just cried, deep in the forest, where no one could hear him, especially not Sam. Why? Why didn’t his mother say sorry to him? Because he had 4 years memories with her and dad like a normal family and Sam didn’t have any? Why had his brother never called him back from college? Why he never picked up the phone? Did he hate him so much? Was he disappointed to him? Why Cassie couldn’t understand his job? Why did she make him go away? Why his father left him alone? Why he didn’t tell him anything? Why he never answered the messages? Why he made a deal? Why he didn’t think about him, about how he is gonna to feel? Why he told him that if he can’t save Sam, he have to kill him? How is he supposed to do that? Thinking about these questions, he was sitting there, but he knew that he is never going to know the answers. Never. He stayed there like that for few minutes but who knows? Maybe it was hours, days, years….Lost in memories, in unknowing, in curiosity…The sun started go down. Dean stood up, it was time to go home. Home? He hasn’t had home, besides Impala. It was time to go back to the Bobby’s house and to his brother. He went to the Impala and rode back. When he arrived, he noticed that Sam is angry.
“Where have you been? Why didn’t you pick up the phone?”
Dean was surprised. Sam was afraid that something could happen to him. He smiled.
“I’m sorry. I didn’t hear my phone ring. I was riding and walking around. You know…, to clear my mind.”
“Walking around? Are you OK, Dean?”
Yeah, sure, I’m perfect,” lied Dean.
Actually, it wasn’t so big lie, he felt a little bit better, but still perfect? Not for the years. Fortunately, he was a good actor, so his brother believed him and started to explain how they fixed the gun. Dean looked like he was listening, but he wasn’t. He could think just about one thing. One question. Why? Why him?

no well I finally had time to type something new to mi computer and I decided for this story-i was writing it in a hurry so there are many mistakes, I was trying to fix that during typing but I am still pretty busy so I didn't correct all of them (well I am really lazy and inresponsible) but still i hope you will like it. but i am sorry that it looks so horrible. btw this is one of my first real stories in english so times are probable totally wrong, so one more time i am sorry for all mistakes. I tried to write in right but you know... still please comment and don't be shy samabel. my works are not perfect either. we are all making mistakes in english all the time and it' s natural and OK. So please share with us your work, well if you want to, of course. What i want to say it's that you don't have to be worried about your grammar, until we can undestand, it's OK Very Happy

[i]
Návrat hore Goto down
Sarinka
Diabolský admin
Diabolský admin
Sarinka

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty15.12.07 16:30

Waw, It's absolutely amazing. I don't know what to say. Poor Dean, so much pain in his life. I guess he thinks that everything is his fault and when John sacrificed for him, the whole "I can live like that" thing is getting worse and worse...well done, I can't wait for your next story... Fanfiction 312566 Fanfiction 949816
Návrat hore Goto down
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

Počet príspevkov : 3035
Nálada : po každe epizodě na Bohnice a tady na foru na prášky na uklidnění...:D
Registration date : 11.12.2007

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty15.12.07 19:20

ouuuuu this was so...I can't find the words...like Sarinka wrote "absolutely amazing" it's maybe still too little....really, this is the greatest thing what I ever, ever saw. Dion-fortune: you girl, you'r great lol!
Fanfiction 377283 sorry for my absolutely abnormal posting, but I'm in heaven-like one singer songs in movie the Green mile...upps again :shame: ok I'm done Fanfiction 886945
But THANKS anyway for your story Fanfiction 258431
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty15.12.07 21:34

thanks i am really happy that you like it-tomorrow i want to type the other one (in slovak) so hopefully i will. one more time thank you for such as nice words Fanfiction 170639 it means really a lot to me.
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty16.12.07 18:56

This is really nice. I love it. You use a very similar minds in your story as I have about Dean and that is why I just have to like it twice more. Very Happy
And I think that maybe I will try to write a short story in English. But at first I should carry on my story in Czech language. I promise I will try to be less shy :shame: Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty19.12.07 5:18

thanks, I am so sorry but I didn't have time to type my other works, I am just really busy right now. Hopefully soon I will have a time, because i have alreday written down many things. Anyway, thank you for commets, i love you for it Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty19.12.07 15:02

And we love your stories Fanfiction 949816
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty20.12.07 22:22

we love yours too Wink
Návrat hore Goto down
Sponsored content

Fanfiction Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction Empty

Návrat hore Goto down

Fanfiction
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 6Choď na stránku : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
 :: Ostatné :: English discussion-
Prejdi na: