Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DomovDomov  HľadaťHľadať  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistráciaRegistrácia  StránkaStránka  Prihlásenie  

Fanfiction

Goto down 
+8
Kristine
leoraine
SNlois
Samabel
Night Angel
Sarinka
zoehart
dion-fortune
12 posters
Choď na stránku : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AutorSpráva
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

Počet príspevkov : 10070
Nálada : Travel and explore!!!
Registration date : 01.12.2007

Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty29.12.07 21:09

Have anybody of you already read Virtual Season on supernatural.tv?
Because I have to tell you ... that story is amazing! The fan story continues where first season of Supernatural ends. It is like regular season, it has 22 episodes and each of them has 4 parts. The story of Winchester boys has two full virtual season finished and in 2008(I don´t know when exactly) starts third season... Some of chapters....when I read it....it was like giant highway to hell Fanfiction - Stránka 2 707500 ... writers are really evil ... and the end of the second virtual season Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642
... I´m looking forward to new chapters so much. I can´t wait. It is thrilling Fanfiction - Stránka 2 707500
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Počet príspevkov : 12342
Nálada : k-popovská :D

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty30.12.07 1:46

hmm good to know, i am stuck in fanfiction.net and i am trying to get through more than 12,000 fics, but of course they are not all so good, but i will be glad to read this one too. it sounds really intersting and when you said, that it's good, i believe you. well, i am sorry that i didn't put anything new here for a while, but now i am writing more slovak fics so this is good idea to talk about other fics in english because i don't think that i will put something here very soon from me. well i read some good stories on fanfiction. net so if you have some extra time i think you will like it and there are really many stories Very Happy okey i am going read it i can't wait Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
leoraine
Nevinná obeť
Nevinná obeť
leoraine

Počet príspevkov : 3
Registration date : 16.02.2008

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 16:20

Hi, I just found this forum and decided to pop in and maybe add my two cents, lol. I've written few Supernatural fics in english, they're posted on the fanfiction.net. Here's the link to my profile if you'd like to check it out:
kód:
www.fanfiction.net/u/646683/
If you take a look around, you can also find my favorites - and there are really some fantastic authors out there, just to name one Ridley C.James.

Otherwise, I think it's a great idea to make this english section:-)
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.sweb.cz/Leoraine/Leoraine.htm
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 19:44

leoraine: i read your stories and they are great Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 very well done Fanfiction - Stránka 2 312566 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 312566 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 312566 i love them Fanfiction - Stránka 2 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 430869
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 19:53

I haven´t read your stories yet, but I´m sure, that I´ll read some of them.
I like ff about SN very much and it´s really interesting read them in different languages Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

Počet príspevkov : 3035
Nálada : po každe epizodě na Bohnice a tady na foru na prášky na uklidnění...:D
Registration date : 11.12.2007

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 20:56

Can I have a question??? hey Dion...Do you think, that you can write some new english story about J2...I love your stories and now, when you have some time, I hope, that maybe you can write some of new stories....or story...that's enough..I swear. 603 603 603 lol! lol! please, just.........please (Same, epizode 3x11) Fanfiction - Stránka 2 886945 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 886945
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 21:17

fuu I am not sure, because first I want to work on that Virtual Season but I guess that I will have some time to write something in English, too. It's probably not going to be a very long but something short yeah. Maybe a poem, I will see Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
leoraine
Nevinná obeť
Nevinná obeť
leoraine

Počet príspevkov : 3
Registration date : 16.02.2008

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty16.02.08 23:26

Hey Dion, I'm happy you like my stories Very Happy I'll be sure to check out yours too as soon as possible. Oh, also, I just remembered another adress that hosts very good SPN stories - it's
kód:
www.sensue.net
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.sweb.cz/Leoraine/Leoraine.htm
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty17.02.08 10:29

yeah yeah....something short...that's enough..really..juhuuuuu Fanfiction - Stránka 2 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 170639 thank you thank you... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 325299 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 325299
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty18.02.08 21:11

okey so just for Snlois, here is my very short and not so good story about sam, right after the Mystery Spot. It's about his feeling and thoughts and you know everything. 'Cause i didn't speak English for a while, it's also very easy written. but okey you asked for that, so enjoy Very Happy

Supernatural- Now

“Clowns or midgets?” I looked at my brother and tried to smile. It was a good joke but because I heard it before, it didn’t sound so funny to me again. Not after what I’ve been through. I didn’t know if I should tell Dean about what happened to me. Even if I wanted to what could I possibly say? That for me he really died for three months? That I couldn’t live without him? That I became a monster? That I didn’t care about anything? How am I supposed to tell him that? I know him. I know that he will be upset about it. He will blame himself for putting me in this situation. I know that he is worrying about me. About the fact, that he is leaving. It doesn’t matter how hard he tried to pretend that everything it’s ok, that I will be alright, I can’t believe him anymore. Nothing is ok and I am so not going to be alright. Before these Tuesdays or Wednesdays or whatever I had a faith. I thought that I will find a way how to save him. And that even if I won’t, I will somehow move on because he believed in me. That was what matters and nothing else. But now….Everything is different now. I wanted to know how I’m gonna to feel after he will die and now I know. I am just not sure if it is a good thing or not. Dean always knew what to say to make things better. I remember when we were kids and we moved so much I didn’t really know what it’s like to have a home. But wherever we were if Dean was with me I felt safe, like I am home. He could make fun from everything and however, I didn’t realize it in that time, I know now that it helped a lot. Just thanks to him, I could be a kid. And even now, when we are older, he is always there for me ready to say something silly, just to make me laugh. But he can’t help me in this time. He can’t make this any better. I am still surprised that I survived after he was shooed. I thought that his death is gonna kill me, too. But no, I lived. Wait, did I? I am not so sure. It was like I couldn’t feel anything, like I was just a robot with one goal and that was to kill that son of bitch, which killed my brother. I don’t think that was a life, that was just existing. Just revenge. I can’t let that happen again. Now, I know that I have to save him no matter what it’s gonna cost to me. Because I can’t live without him, just like he can’t live without me. It’s gonna be both of us or neither of us. He finally told me that he doesn’t want to die, doesn’t want to go to hell, but I still don’t think that he is gonna let me risk my life for saving him. But I will. It’s time for me to be the one who is gonna sacrifice himself , the one who is gonna protect, not to be protected. I can’t forget about what I saw, what I survived and I am sure that my brother will realize that I am different. He will ask me what happened but I can’t tell him. Not now, not ever. I have to think about good explanation why I am not the same like before. I don’t know what I am going to tell him, not yet. Just one thing is clear, I won’t tell him the truth but I will find the way how to convinced him that I love him. That I do care about him. I don’t why, but I am not sure if he knows that. Sometimes he is acting like he was the only one willing to do anything for his brother. But we are not so different how could you think. Actually we are very same in some ways. I am wondering if I will be able to laugh again with him without worrying that it is the last time what we are laughing together. I didn’t realize how long I was standing here and thinking but it was probably pretty long because suddenly Dean showed up in the door with a curios face.
“Are you taking a nap or what?” I shivered and put on my calm mask.
“Nah, I was just thinking, sorry.”
“Thinking, huh? Well, that’s never a good thing. What were you thinking about, then, geek boy?”
“Never mind, Dean. Just let it go, it wasn’t important.”
“Alright Mr. Mysterious.” He smiled and walked back to the impala. I was just standing there and watching him. He was so calm, relaxed, even happy. I closed my eyes for a second, trying to memorize this moment and then go to him. Our life may be hard and unfair but until he will be with me I can’t complain. I am gonna make damn sure, that he is not going anywhere, especially not somewhere, where I can’t be with him. I still don’t know how I am going to save him but now it’s not important. Now all what I care about is, that he is alive. That he is right here next to me and I again feel safe, comfortable just like when we were children. Past is complicated, future unclear but present is beautiful, so let’s just enjoy this moment, like it was my last, right here and right now…
Návrat hore Goto down
Kristine
Winchester
Winchester
Kristine

Počet príspevkov : 1538
Nálada : always great :)
Registration date : 05.01.2008

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty18.02.08 23:02

OMG...Dion, this is just awesome!!! Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 really! I read it totally out of breath...great job! Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 312566 I think that you rendered Sammy´s feelings perfectly! Fanfiction - Stránka 2 71416
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty18.02.08 23:10

thanks kristine, I tried Very Happy it was write down in little hurry so I am very happy that you like it. that really means a lot to me Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty19.02.08 9:55

omg....oh my god..that is just amazing, perfect and even the best story. You dion fortune, you are my hero now. I am seriously Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 it is just.....see? I cannot find the word.....ouu really this is you best story....and I am in love of this...ehm you know, I don´t speak english very well, so I´m so sorry about the mistake I´ve done. Fanfiction - Stránka 2 666500 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 666500
But anyway..I LOVE THIS STORY Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty19.02.08 10:17

wow thanks SNlois, I am happy that you liked it, because i wrote it for you so great, then i think that i did a good job, too Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy well i don't know what to say either, because your words were very nice and they mean a lot to me so just thanks and if i am going to have more free time i will write some more. I promise Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty19.02.08 16:53

Thank you very much for this story in English....this section was terribly forgotten for some time and I´m glad that I can read a few new sentenses from you guys Very Happy

well done, d-f Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 0:25

Okey so today I was in a "writing" mood and I wrote first part of my new story in English. Hopefully, you will like it. It's just the beginning, so it's short.

SUPERNATURAL-UNKNOWING

PART 1
It is hard to see sometimes, what are people hiding inside them. But for me, it was always the easiest thing. I am a little different than other people. You can say that I am a freak or one of the “special” children, but I prefer when people called me psychic. When I found out what I can do, I decided to go visit some psychics and maybe that’s reason, why I like it. Anyway, that’s how I met Missouri. She was very nice to me and explained me what my abilities mean and how to perfectly control them. She also could answer almost all of my questions! However, soon I realized, that I am stronger than her. She could read thoughts, but not as well as I can. Also when I met a person, it’s only take a few minutes to me to know everything about him. I can read his thoughts, feelings, his past, memories… Everything. I spent a lot of time with her and sometimes I even helped her with cases but I’ve never mentioned it. I was afraid that she can be jealous or angry or I don’t know what. I think it’s stupid to think about her like that, because she is one great person and deep inside I know, that she would never felt that way if I told her but it was easier for me to pretend, that it’s because of her and not me. That I don’t want to hurt her feeling and not, that I am afraid of myself, of what, I can do. But then one day, two brothers came to her and that was, when it all changed, when it all started….

Okey, okey I know, that you want her about our boys, and not some chic, but believme, it's important to introduce her first. The boys will be in this story, don't worry Very Happy it's still about them and not this new girl Wink
Návrat hore Goto down
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 9:44

OH my fucking god....I have to say just one word....YOU'R KING...ok that was maybe two words but...whatever Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745

hej dion that's just awesome - perfect(i hope you understand what I want to say..Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401.) and just amazing.....omg...jeez..pls hurry up..cause I need the new part right now Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 87642 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 omg...and by the way, the new girl....I think I like her....ad interim Fanfiction - Stránka 2 261136 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204

Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 really great start your new story... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 177401

ps: I'm apologize for the mistake...you know..me and english...ehm... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 261136 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 862204
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 9:58

Thanks for another English story from your pen (keyboard) Very Happy .....
Great...just great....especially when I know, that my English stories....heh, They´re just on my mind lol!
I look forward to next chapter and next stories Very Happy Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816
Návrat hore Goto down
Madlen
Winchester
Winchester
Madlen

Počet príspevkov : 2053
Nálada : :)

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 19:08

Oh, dion it´s beautiful, really. Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 You write amazing stories in czech and englich too. I haven´t read all your stories in english yet, but a when i have a free time so i will do it Wink
Please, give here next part so soon Very Happy
I am sorry for my english Very Happy I uderstand so good, but, when I must write or speak it is worse Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.podkovickaprostesti.blog.cz
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 20:55

thank you all for your kind words, so here is the next part Very Happy

UNKNOWING

PART 2
Fist when I saw them, I was shocked and impressed. Well, I mean like most of the girls. They are totally sexy so you know, I couldn’t help myself and I almost stared at them with my mouth wide open. Fortunately for me, I didn’t have enough time to embrace myself like that because Missouri immediately introduce them to me. She said that they are hunters and gave me one very long look. I understood. She didn’t want me to read them so I stayed closed from all of their feeling or thoughts. But you don’t have to be a psychic to see some things, such as that they are very close to each other. That actually surprised me, too. Missouri asked me to join them in living room and however, the boys seemed a little uncomfortable with me there, they didn’t complain. Before they started to talk, they asked Missouri if they can trust me and she said “yes” so they began. I was listening their story and it took a big effort from me not to cry. When the younger one said what his brother’s done for him, I was almost in my breaking point. Well, I know how to control myself pretty good also how to mask your own feelings, with my abilities, I didn’t have choice, I had to learn it but this was even enough for me. Maybe because I personally never had a real family these brothers were for me like a miracle. The way how they looked at each other, how they cared about each other was something what I’ve never known. I felt truly sorry for them and I desperately wanted to help them. I was just opening my mouth to ask them “what can I do”, when Missouri started yield at Dean. “How he could be so stupid to make that deal?” “what was he thinking” and so on. I couldn’t believe my ears. “Didn’t she see how broken he is? How hurt he is?” I asked myself. Very soon I realized, that Missouri is acting like that because she cared about him and she didn’t want him to go to hell. But suddenly the way of anger and disappointment hit me. It came from her and I could just stare. I promised that I won’t read her but I can’t help it sometimes, especially when the person feels something strong. But what I felt, what I saw in her mind, well I so not expected that. It scared me but even worst it made me angry. Really angry. I stood up faster than you blinked and all of them were looking at me. My eyes met Missouri’s and I saw how I scared her. “Can we talk in private, please?” I asked her. I was still loyal to her and didn’t want to argue with her in front of the other people. She slowly nodded and walked to the kitchen. Before I followed her, I gave boys one suspicious look and broke my other promise. I had to be sure that I am not wrong so I open myself to them. It was so much emotions burring inside them that I couldn’t believe they are still standing on their own. It took me a moment to get through it and then I went to kitchen. I knew that it’s not going to be easy but it had to be done. I need to know why. Unknowing just wasn’t an option.

again i am sorry that it's more about that girl, but it just came to me like that, so please forgive me. i will try to put the boys in the story in some better way but right now i just see it like this.

Naposledy upravil dion-fortune dňa 07.04.08 20:25, celkom upravené 1 krát.
Návrat hore Goto down
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 21:40

They are totally sexy so you know, I couldn’t help myself and I almost stared at them with my mouth wide open.
what the fuck was that???? affraid Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 ok....I can't breathe....lol Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 it's just so funny, but it's truth, too Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937

anyway.....it was GREAT...Dion this is just for you Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 heh, but...I don'T know why but...ehm ehm that girl....I think I was write "I like her...ad interm"....so I have to say...this is the time....I mean...I don't know if I like her anymore..you know...read our boys thoughts.....BAD gilr, really bad Fanfiction - Stránka 2 518608 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 518608 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 518608 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 518608 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 518608 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 ok ok I know..so it was Great...ehm I said that before, did I?? Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 ok ok..ehm sooooo it was just great job... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 258431
and now I¨m leaving... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 666500 just in case Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745

PS: I'm apologize for the mistake..again Fanfiction - Stránka 2 328356 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 328356 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 261136
Návrat hore Goto down
Samabel
Pekelný moderátor
Pekelný moderátor
Samabel

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 21:43

thank you very much d-f ....... for next chapter...... I really like English....English stories about SN....OMG
Thís is so great for reading..... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 21:52

SNlois: so firstable stop apologizing for your mistakes, like we didn't do any Very Happy don't worry about that, our english it's not perfect, but whatever, we are trying, right? so that's important.
then about that quote...well, i am writing it from that girl point of view so it is what she would think about them and you know, i think, that's that...
you also don't need to worry about her, she is actually the "good" one Very Happy
and in the end thank you so much for your very nice words. i am so happy that you like it and actually had fun reading it Very Happy

samabel: i like english a lot too but i didn't have opportunity to talk in english for a while so it's getting harder for me to write in it. that's why i want to continue in this section and write more and more, 'cause i am afraid, that i will become worse than i was. again i am very happy, that you like it.

i am writing for you guys, so all of the opinions are welcome. thank you very much for your support, i will try to write next part soon, don't worry Wink
Návrat hore Goto down
Madlen
Winchester
Winchester
Madlen

Počet príspevkov : 2053
Nálada : :)

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 22:20

Oh, nice Fanfiction - Stránka 2 949816 I am impatiently waiting for next part. I like this storie, because it´s different beyond other Supernatural stories!
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.podkovickaprostesti.blog.cz
SNlois
Winchester
Winchester
SNlois

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty01.03.08 22:26

Dion:"so firstable stop apologizing for your mistakes, like we didn't do any Very Happy don't worry about that, our english it's not perfect, but whatever, we are trying, right?"

hey it was an order or what? Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 99937 no no ...ok I'm done with apologize for my mistake... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745
so she is the good one....ok I trust you....but who know....you and "bad or good one" you know Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 for example: DION-Fortune says: "torturing Sam yeah...but whatever..I want to torturing Dean too..so let's do it"... Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745

SO no one is not perfect...so the mistake...hehe I'm NOT really sorry Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 316745 Dion: this is good, isn't it??? Fanfiction - Stránka 2 284389 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 284389 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 284389 Fanfiction - Stránka 2 284389
Návrat hore Goto down
Sponsored content

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 2 Empty

Návrat hore Goto down

Fanfiction
Návrat hore 
Strana 2 z 6Choď na stránku : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
 :: Ostatné :: English discussion-
Prejdi na: