Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DomovDomov  HľadaťHľadať  Latest imagesLatest images  RegistráciaRegistrácia  StránkaStránka  Prihlásenie  

Fanfiction

Goto down 
+8
Kristine
leoraine
SNlois
Samabel
Night Angel
Sarinka
zoehart
dion-fortune
12 posters
Choď na stránku : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AutorSpráva
Kristine
Winchester
Winchester
Kristine

Počet príspevkov : 1538
Nálada : always great :)
Registration date : 05.01.2008

Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty28.04.08 19:22

heeeeey...what was that??? Fanfiction - Stránka 6 677692 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 71416 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 71416 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 71416 poor Emma and Nicolas Fanfiction - Stránka 6 568939 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 568939 that is sooooo sad and I was crying like a little baby Fanfiction - Stránka 6 80513
and of course...torturing Dean Fanfiction - Stránka 6 284389 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 284389 that was so unexpected Fanfiction - Stránka 6 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 316745 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 518608
ok...I just have to tell you that this is amazing Fanfiction - Stránka 6 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 214863 thank you so much fot that Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 I can´t wait to read more of your stories Fanfiction - Stránka 6 733500
but if you need a break I got it.... Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

Počet príspevkov : 12342
Nálada : k-popovská :D
Registration date : 01.12.2007

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty23.05.08 18:57

So thanks again for your comments Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 . Today I listened the song I wish I had an angel from Nightwish and this story just came to me. It's kind of similar to the Unknowing but it's not the sequel. It's also a little bit sad, so I am just warning you 603 and it's also the love story. Sam is in this story but not much, again my apologize 603 hopefully, you will still like it Rolling Eyes so here it comes... my next fanfic:

I WISH I HAD AN ANGEL

Dean was lying next to the grave, looking to the eyes of pure evil. The crossroad’s demon has wicked smile on her face. Two hell hounds were standing next to her, showing him their teeth. Sam was lying next to him, nervously shivering, trying to escape from invisible chains. Dean closed his eyes for a brief moment, desperately hoping for a miracle.

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love
I wish I had your angel
tonight

As soon as he opened his eyes again both hell hounds jumped on him, ready to drag him to the hell. However, they never touched him. They clashed against something in the air, what nobody could see and felt back next to their owner. In that moment, Dean started shake violently and pain started expand through his body.

Deep into a dying day
I took a step outside an innocent heart
Prepare to hate me fall when I may
This night will hurt you like never before

It was the worst pain he’s ever felt but it didn’t remain very long. Suddenly it stopped and he looked at the demon. Her red eyes were angry and confused. She had no idea why she couldn’t hurt him. Then the white light turned up between him and the demon. At first all what he could see were just beautiful angel’s wings and it stoles his breath. His and Sam’s eyes widened in realization. The angel turned to them and their jaws dropped. They knew her.

Old loves they die hard
Old lies they die harder

Dean couldn’t believe his eyes. It was his first love. The sweetest girl in whole world. He was just 18 when he met her. Her family was haunted by something supernatural and they came take care of that. She was the prettiest girl he’s ever seen and he couldn’t help it. He felt in love with her. However, he didn’t tell her the truth and he always blamed himself for it. He lied to her and because of that she died. They were too late, when they realized, that her family was cursed. They went after that witch, who put the spell on them, but it was too late. When they returned to her house, she was lying on the floor, the blood was still pouring out of her and her skin was very pale. When Dean saw her, he run into the bathroom and puked. He was broken after that incident for weeks, even months. He did what he was told to do, just like always but he wasn’t himself anymore. It was like something from him died with her. He was blaming himself, that he didn’t tell her, didn’t prepare her for the possible attack and Sam knew, he hasn’t gotten over with it just like he hasn’t gotten over with Jessica.

I wish I had an angel
For one moment of love

She smiled at him and Dean’s heart stopped. The demon was obviously mad so she started to talk, trying to break their silent understanding.
‘You can’t save him.’ Angel’s eyes met hers and she said. ‘I think, I can.’ And with that they jumped to each other. Both very powerful beings, both prepared to do anything to reach their goals. They flied up to the sky, fighting hard.

I wish I had your angel
Your Virgin Mary undone
I`m in love with my lust
Burning angel wings to dust
I wish I had your angel tonight

The hell hounds stayed watching brothers and waiting for the protection around them to drop. The angel and the demon were using all of their abilities and Sam and Dean were amazed. The lights of all kinds of different colors were exploding in the sky like the fireworks. The demon lost patient and shouted:
‘He sold himself to me. He is mine and you can’t do anything about it! You might be an angel but you don’t have power to break that deal.’ The angel stopped fighting and sadly looked at Dean. He understood. The demon was right, she couldn’t help him. The single tear felt down from the angel’s face when she said:
‘You are right. I can’t save him as the angel.’

I'm going down so frail and cruel
Drunken disguise changes all the rules

The angel closed her eyes and started falling down from the sky. Her wings burned in the fire and she screamed in agony. Everyone was shocked and didn’t know what to do. Nobody expected this. Dean was watching her sacrificing herself for him and started cry. He loved her so much… Her name was the name of hope- Nadia. Her transformation didn’t last long. Nadia stood up with her new identity. However she should look terrifying and less beautiful than before, it wasn’t true in her case. Her black wings were somehow nice and the light in her eyes was even more intense.

Greatest thrill
Not to kill
But to have the prize of the night

Nadia sent the fire ball to the demon and almost killed her. Nadia stood over her and said with the cold voice:
‘You are going to let them both go and never come back for them or I will kill you. Did I make myself clear?’ The crossroad’s demon just blinked few times, trying to understand what happened. Then he slowly nodded and whispered. ‘Perfectly.’ Nadia led her go and when she disappeared, Dean and Sam were free.

Last dance, first kiss
Your touch, my bliss
Beauty always comes with dark thoughts

Dean was immediately up to his feet running to her. He touched her and backed off. He couldn’t believe that she was real, not just the ghost. He touched her again and kissed her. Her lips were soft and he wanted this moment to last forever. She kissed him back, but then quickly pulled him away.
‘I’m sorry.’ She quietly whispered. ‘We can’t be together. Not like this.’ Dean had tears in his eyes and his voice was shaking when he whispered:
‘I love you.’ She started to walk away but turned back for the last time
‘I love you, too.’ Then the fire devoured her and she disappeared forever but he could still hear her voice, giving him what he so desperately needed for very long time- forgiveness, freedom, peace…
‘I’ve never blamed you for what happened to me. You wanted to help me, to save me… I know, you were very upset because you failed but please forgive yourself. It wasn’t your fault. Some things just had to happen. I’m just happy, that I didn’t fail. Please free yourself from the guilt and sorrow, make my sacrifice worth it and don’t forget how much I love you.’

I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel

Dean remembered her until the day he died. Everything what she had done for him, everything what she had said… Her big eyes, soft lips, warm smile… He made his life worth it for her. They both lived through his body, in his memories, in his heart… She was the love of his life… She was his angel….

I wish I had an angel
I wish I had an angel

THE END

A/N: Here is the song I wish I had an angel from Nigthwish, if you are interested:
kód:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdpnt0H5bwo

Naposledy upravil dion-fortune dňa 24.05.08 0:16, celkom upravené 4 krát.
Návrat hore Goto down
Madlen
Winchester
Winchester
Madlen

Počet príspevkov : 2053
Nálada : :)
Registration date : 11.12.2007

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty23.05.08 20:36

Wow!! Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Next story!! Fanfiction - Stránka 6 325299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 325299 It is perfect! Fanfiction - Stránka 6 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 949816 Dean´s dead love (angel) safe him against hellhounds and hell! Fanfiction - Stránka 6 312566 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 But end was little bit sad Fanfiction - Stránka 6 71416 and last one paragraph is a typically happy end. Really nice Fanfiction - Stránka 6 949816 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511 I love you stories! Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 I hope that your new english story will be there soon!!
Návrat hore Goto down
http://www.podkovickaprostesti.blog.cz
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty24.05.08 10:50

thank you Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 I have no idea when I am gonna write something else Fanfiction - Stránka 6 316745 But I have a question for you. Do you mind if I'll write dark angel fanfiction with alec? or I should write here just supernatural stories? And I also have one story, which is supernatural, but it's not connected with the show. Would you like to read that, too? If not, that's okey 'cause I have many plans fo the future supernatural english stories Fanfiction - Stránka 6 284389 I just thought that I will ask 601
Návrat hore Goto down
Anonymný
Anonymný

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty24.05.08 15:38

dion-fortune: perfect story ... Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511... very nice indeed ... Fanfiction - Stránka 6 103511 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 949816... end was sad but after all happy as Madlen said Smile
P.S.: I love this song Very Happy
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty08.07.08 21:47

thank you littledevil Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 and I have one poem for you now Very Happy

Alone

My heart broke
when I saw you leave,
I stayed alone,
wanted to disappear.

I tried to call you
but the phone was dead,
tell me what am I supposed to do
to make myself forget?

You gave me everything...
my strength, my hope, my belief...
and I would do anything
to bring you back to me.

Once you picked up
and we talked.
I sayed I’m proud
and you lost your voice.

You came back then
and made me whole again,
I wish it would last forever
and our lives will never change again.
Návrat hore Goto down
Zizi
Winchester
Winchester
Zizi

Počet príspevkov : 4217
Nálada : Everyday is another opportunity to shine :)
Registration date : 05.04.2008

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty08.08.08 11:35

Oh my god, dion. I read your story I wish I had an angel and I want to say you - It´s very nice story. I love this:
citácia :
They both lived through his body, in his memories, in his heart… She was the love of his life… She was his angel….
I´m in the seventh heaven 702 702 702

Angel: I love this poem. Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 430869

PS: Oh god. I can´t believe but I understand this english story Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 I´m not so stupid of English. (Sorry for mistakes, but I learned english only at the high school and my teachers were too bad.) Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 177401
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty08.08.08 12:49

heh that's ok, I'm glad you liked it. It's not without mistakes but well I am trying 603 I'm soooooooo happy, that most of you can understand it and actually enjoy reading it. You comment means a lot, thank you Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 92299
Návrat hore Goto down
Zizi
Winchester
Winchester
Zizi

Počet príspevkov : 4217
Nálada : Everyday is another opportunity to shine :)
Registration date : 05.04.2008

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty09.08.08 20:08

Hi dion. I finally found the time for reading your poems. I must say your first and second poem too, is very beautiful. Realy I´m fascinated. The second poem is my Nr. 1 I love it. 702 702 702

Fanfiction - Stránka 6 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 214863 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 104346 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 104346
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty09.08.08 22:18

thank Fanfiction - Stránka 6 891817 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 891817 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 891817 I am very happy you liked it Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 170639 I love writing in English despites all of my mistakes and i am really glad that someone is actually reading it Fanfiction - Stránka 6 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 258431 Fanfiction - Stránka 6 258431
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty10.11.08 18:05

okey so I was just learning geography and this came to me, so here it goes, another short poem:

I can hear your voice
Telling me I’m not alone
But why should I believe you now
When you were gone
All my life

I can hear your wings
As you hide them in the wind
And I’m asking why?
Why are you here?

You just simply stand there
Thinking I should understand
But I do not have the answer
So please explain

But there were no words,
Only silence.
Návrat hore Goto down
dion-fortune
Winchester
Winchester
dion-fortune

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty03.06.10 23:44

so with my muse back I wrote little something today. please don´t mind my grammar mistakes and misspelings 603 it´s not a fanfiction but I don´t know where else I should post it so here we go Smile

I´M A DREAMER

There are people who say, there is only one truth, only one way, that present is what matters and fantasy is for fools. And maybe they are right. Maybe dreaming is really just a waste of time. But still... When I am walking down the street I dream about flying in the clouds. When I am sitting in the car on my way to the school I dream about riding a horse in the woods. When I am sitting in the class listening to the history teacher I dream about the ages when there were queens and kings and knights and people fought for love. When I am eating my lunch I dream about being a star. When I´m saying my prayers I dream about how would it be to really talk to the God. When I am laying down to sleep I dream about everything there is and all that could be. So call me a fool, but I´ve always been a dreamer and to dream is all I know how to do...
Návrat hore Goto down
Sponsored content

OdoslaťPredmet: Re: Fanfiction   Fanfiction - Stránka 6 Empty

Návrat hore Goto down

Fanfiction
Návrat hore 
Strana 6 z 6Choď na stránku : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Povolenie tohoto fóra:Nemôžete odpovedať na témy v tomto fóre.
 :: Ostatné :: English discussion-
Prejdi na: